Wednesday Evening Bible Study
Join us on Wednesdays from 5:15 pm to 6:50 pm in the Prayer Room at the south end of the church on the main level. We will be using A. J. Levine’s book: “Signs and Wonders” about the miracles of Jesus. This is a 6-week study. Here is the link to register for bible study and for all other discipleship groups you may be attending – Reminder – You only need to register once per calendar year unless you are joining another group that you did not list on a prior form: Microsoft Forms (office.com) Here are the chapter topics:
A meal is shared by participants beginning at 5:15 pm.
- Take up your pallet and walk (January 11)
- Stilling the storm (January 18)
- The feeding of the 5000 (January 25)
- A bleeding woman and a dead girl (February 1)
- A two-stage miracle (February 8)
- The raising of Lazarus (February 15)
Books should be available after January 1. This study will also be going on at 12:05 pm in the prayer room on the main level. They will be following the same chapters on the same weeks. This will allow you to keep up on the same week no matter which one you attend.